Compact enough to pack for picnics, this German utility knife is ideal for slicing through tough-skinned produce, hard cheeses and salami. The serrated blade is forged from stain-resistant high-carbon steel and features full-tang construction and triple riveting.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Serrated blade neatly cuts through skins, peels and rinds.
- Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- A recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handle is made of smooth polypropylene.