An excellent gift set for any cook, this duo includes two knives ideally sized for precision cutting of smaller produce. The 5″ santoku excels for mincing and paper-thin slicing. The flat-cut parer (also known as a sheep’s-foot parer) has a straight-edge blade that offers control for trimming and slicing garlic cloves and herbs.
- Set includes a 5″ hollow-edge santoku knife and a 3″ flat-cut paring knife.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Santoku blade has hollow-edge depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.