Classic Ikon 7” Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife by Wusthof
Thinly slice crisp vegetables with precision with your new Wusthof Classic Ikon 7” Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife. The Wusthof Classic Ikon series is precision-forged from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. Each Wusthof Knife contains specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy, and is hand-forged in the most famous knife-making town of Solingen, Germany. This Nakiri knife has a half bolster and finger guard with a full tang, triple riveted handle for precise control. When preparing your family’s meal, know you are working with an excellent knife, your newly acquired Wusthof Classic Ikon 7” Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife!
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- Item #: 4187-7/17