You may not be creating a 3 Michelin star-worthy meal every night, but you’ll feel like a pro with your Zwilling Twin Four Star II 4-Inch Paring Knife.Forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel these German made blades go through a special, ice-hardening process called Friodur. This process changes the molecular structure of the steel, giving you a harder, sharper, longer lasting blade that doesn’t stain or chip.With this lightweight and versatile knife, you can peel, cut and garnish vegetables and fruits. You can also use it to prepare meat. Get the Four Star treatment without the hefty price tag with Twin Four Star II’s Friodur Treated 4-Inch Paring Knife.
- Peel, cut and garnish fruits and vegetables
- Designed to be comfortable to hold for long periods of time
- Each blade is forged from a single piece of special formula steel
- Made in Germany
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Edge angle: 15 degrees per side