The LUX Edge Multi-Cooker brings more versatility and convenience to the Multicooker category with 14 easy- to- use preset functions such as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker Steam, Brown and Sauté and specific settings for Pot Roast, Beans and Chili, Desserts and Oats and more. . The LUX Edge is also equipped with a Manual function that gives you complete cooking control, allowing you to use the unit as a pressure cooker, slow cooker and traditional stockpot. The Edge has every desirable safety feature including self-regulating pressure and temperature feature as well as anti-overheating technology.
LUX Edge LINE
- The LUX Edge multi-cooker is available in 4qt, 6qt and 8qt capacities.
- Main functions include:
- Pressure Cook (High & Low) up to 6 hours
- Slow Cook (High & Low) up to 24 hours
- Rice – with 4 settings for White Rice, Brown Rice, Risotto and Steamed Rice, which will cook rice like a traditional rice cooker does.
- Vegetable – with 2 settings for Pressure Cooking and Steaming
- Soup – with 2 settings for Pressure Cooking and Slow Cooking
- Yogurt – 8 hour default cooking time. The 2-step process for making yogurt at home is outlined with the assistance of the display indicating the first heating step and the second yogurt incubating step.
- Pot Roast – with preset pressure cooking time of 1 hour
- Meat – with preset pressure cooking time of 40 minutes
- Poultry – with preset pressure cooking time of 10 minutes
- Beans – with preset pressure cooking time of 30 minutes
- Chili – with preset slow cooking time of 4 hours
- Dessert – with preset pressure cooking time of 23 minutes
- Oats – with preset pressure cooking time of 15 minutes
- Manual – with 3 settings for Pressure Cook, Slow Cook and Temperature that allows you to use the unit as a traditional stockpot.
- Assist functions include: Brown/Sauté and Steam. While using the Brown and Sauté functions the exact temperature can be selected and it will be displayed on the screen. The Steam function can be used to steam seafood and vegetables.
- Panel includes Pressure Icon, Slow Cook Icon, Temperature Icon and Timer Icon to easily identify the function in use.
- Mute feature: By pressing the + and + buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds the display will read ‘MUTE’ and the beeps will be disabled.
- Includes a Keep Warm function (up to 24 hours) and a Time Delay function (up to 6 hours) for added convenience
- Time and temperature can be adjusted during the cooking time.
- Pressure valve is equipped with three positions: Pressure, Steam and Clean.
- Stainless steel removable cooking pot is dishwasher safe.
- Automatic locking lid will not open if there is pressure inside.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & ACCESSORIES
Stainless steel removable cooking pot, stainless steel rack, user’s manual , Recipe Booklet, Link to download e-recipe book with 120 recipes and Quick Guide.
- 1-year warranty
- Uses standard 110V
FEATURES & BENEFITS