The DUO is undoubtedly one of the most versatile and timesaving tools you can have on hand in your kitchen. Constructed of the finest quality 18/10 Stainless Steel and equipped with every desirable safety and user-friendly feature. The Duo is ZAVOR’s highest rated pressure cooker, voted Best of the Test by Good Housekeeping Magazine and is the top choice pressure cooker on National Cooking Shows. DUO represents the most modern and cutting edge pressure cooker on the market.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & ACCESSORIES
- Includes Steamer Basket and Trivet
- Instruction Manual
- Recipe Book
- Quick Guide
- Ten-year warranty
- Works on all domestic cooking surfaces: gas, electric, ceramic & induction.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Pressure cooking reduces cooking time by up to 70%. Cook risotto in 7 minutes, vegetables in 3 minutes, chicken in 10 minutes and even cheesecake in 30 minutes. All your favorite recipes easily adapt and cook in as little as one third of the time.
Extremely easy to use with detailed instruction in the user’s manual. Just load ingredients, lock lid in place and begin cooking. Release pressure and enjoy healthy, flavorful meals. It is that easy! DUO pressure cookers feature an easy to clean pressure release valve, a visual pressure indicator, automatic pressure release system and two different pressure settings: High, used for meats and poultry, and Low, used for more delicate foods like fish and vegetables.
Create delicious meals while retaining important water-soluble vitamins and minerals. Steam vegetables in a flash or cook beans and grains super-fast with little or no pre-soaking involved. Cooks with little oil and maintains the natural color and flavor of foods.
The DUO is equipped with three independent pressure release mechanisms. If the unit is left unattended the main valve will begin to release excess pressure, next the safety valve will assist in releasing pressure and finally the gasket will protrude from the notch located on the side of the lid. Moreover, pressure will never build up if the automatic safety lock has not been properly closed. Once the pressure indicator has popped up, it will automatically block this safety lock, not allowing you to unlock and open the lid until all the pressure has been released.
Pressure Cooker Parts
- Pressure Valve: Spring-type valve with two pressure settings: Low (8psi) and High (15psi), a “Release” position to release internal pressure, and a “Clean” position to remove the valve for cleaning after each use.
- Pressure Indicator: The yellow pressure indicator will rise when there is pressure inside the cooker. As the pressure cooker heats and pressure builds, the pressure indicator will rise automatically. If the indicator is not raised, there is insufficient/no pressure inside the cooker.
- Automatic Safety Lock: This automatic lock is one of the many safety features of the pressure cooker. Once you are ready to begin your cooking you must close your lid. The lid will only lock once it has been properly placed on the pressure cooker pot.
- Pressure Cooker Lid: Made of 18/10 Stainless Steel, this lid comes equipped with a safety vent, silicon rubber gasket and features locking indicators that allow for easy closing and opening of the lid.
- Upper & Lower Handles: Ergonomically designed handles for easier opening and closing that also provide greater stability when moving or carrying the pressure cooker.
- Helper Handle: The helper handle is crucial for added support in transferring your pressure cooker to your stove, counter, or kitchen table.
- Silicone Gasket: The gasket comes in 9″ for the 4qt. & 6qt. pressure cookers and 10″ for the 8qt. and 10qt. or the Combi set.
- Pressure Cooker Pot: Made of high-quality, 18/10 Stainless Steel.
- Thermo Heat Conductive Base: Thermo Heat Conductive base for quick and even heat distribution.