Perfectly balanced to feel like an extension of your hand, this chef’s knife deftly slices, dices, minces and juliennes. Its high-carbon-steel blade, forged in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, tapers from handle to tip and from spine to edge.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- A recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handle is made of smooth polypropylene.