Design, ergonomics and the well known Wusthof quality are perfectly combined in one series to give you the ultimate cutting experience.
This precision Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is hand-forged in the most famous knife-making town in Germany. Also, this Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is precision forged from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. Specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensured that the critical characteristics of each Wusthof Knife are there right from the beginning.
Family owned since 1814. Made in Solingen, Germany
Quality – Made in Solingen / Germany
Wusthof Knives Classic Ikon Santoku – 4176 / 7″ Features:
- Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine.
- Wusthof Knife with hollow edge
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Quality – Made in Solingen / Germany
- 10° angle per side
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Specially designed bolster.