This Wusthof Classic IKON Santoku Knife is styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for sushi and sashimi – or anything else that needs to be sliced paper thin. The blade on this Wusthof Knife is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine and the hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.The Wusthof Classic IKON series of knives equal Gourmet Perfection.
The IKON Wusthof Cutlery series consists of various professional chefs quality knives with a modern design that is completely forged from one piece of durable stainless steel. The Classic Ikon knife handles are be inlaid with the same poly material as that of the Wusthof Classic knife series. The Wusthof Ikon Knife series features a double bolster – while the standard position of the bolster between the handle and blade is an integral part of a precision forged knife providing heft and balance, the second bolster at the end of the handle completes the feel and ties in modern design.
Ikon Wusthof Classic Santoku Knife Features:
- 5″ Santoku Knife
- 10° angle per side
- Hollow Edge with Granton Edge
- Blades precision forged from one solid piece of steel
- Full tangs extends through handles for perfect balance & handling
- Double bolsters provides heft & balance for effortless cutting
- Innovative handle design for outstanding haptics.
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel.
- Easy to sharpen.
- Triple riveted handle.
- Laser-controlled & tested cutting edge.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany