Inspired by the farm-to-table movement, our exclusive Wüsthof craftsman’s knife tackles a broad range of tasks, from prepping garden-fresh vegetables and butchering meats to plating and serving. This hybrid knife combines features of chef’s knives, boning knives and carving knives to forge a remarkably functional tool for the craft of creating a meal.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Versatile 7″ blade length tackles a wide range of cutting tasks.
- Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Increased width at bolster allows for rocking cuts ideal for chopping, mincing and dicing.
- Clip-point blade design facilitates maneuvering around joints for boning and filleting
- Hollow-edge blade depressions allow for smooth, precise slicing and carving.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.