Le Creuset brings generations of culinary savoir faire to its award-winning stainless-steel cookware, yielding the ultimate blend of tradition and innovation. Showcasing the company’s iconic three-ring design, this professional fry pan has sloping sides to simplify turning and removing foods.
- Triple-layer metal construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- High-tech bonded construction ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control.
- Durable, nonreactive stainless-steel cooking surface resists sticking.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handle stays cool on the cooktop.
- Oven and dishwasher safe; ideal for use on any cooktop and optimized for induction.
- Made in Portugal.
- 8″ diam., 1 1/2″ high; 1 lb. 8 oz.
- 10″ diam., 1 3/4″ high; 2 lb.
- 12″ diam., 1 3/4″ high; 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Premium stainless-steel alloy is infused with titanium to resist discoloration and to maintain its luster over time.
- Exterior layer of magnetic stainless steel is compatible with induction cooktops.
- Capacity is etched on the base of each pan for easy identification.
- Rims are flared for precise, drip-free pouring.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the stainless-steel lining.
- Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
- Cookware may discolor if not completely cleaned before reheating. To remove discolored areas, rub with a cloth dampened with lemon juice or white vinegar, or use a high-quality nonabrasive stainless-steel cleaner.