Le Creuset’s iconic Dutch ovens are perfect for slow cooking, simmering soups and stews, and baking everything from side dishes to no-knead bread. Tight-fitting lids seal in heat and moisture, ensuring that your dishes are steadily basted in their own juices for moist, delicious results. Available in a range of vivid colors, each oven is the product of time-honored casting techniques and rigorous hand finishing at Le Creuset’s foundry in northern France.
- Sand-cast ovens are painstakingly polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice for an extremely durable and attractive finish
- Colorful exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking, while the interior enamel is engineered to resists staining and dulling
- Light interior enamel makes it easy to monitor cooking foods
- Enameled cast iron provides even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Suitable for all heat sources (induction, electric, gas and halogen)
- Lid stays securely in place to lock in steam and flavor
Timeless Le Creuset beauty for oven-to-table presentation
Manufacturer: Le Creuset
Material: Enameled cast iron
Dimensions: 11.9″L x 14.5″W x 7.2″H including lid and handles
Capacity: 7.25 qt.
Weight: 13.1 lbs.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Made in France
Care and Usage.
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
What’s in the box.