Available for a limited time only, Le Creuset’s 2 3/4-qt. Dutch oven is a versatile size for any kitchen. Use it for small-batch cooking for two – soups, braises and casseroles – as well as side dishes for a holiday crowd. This enameled cast-iron pot in your choice of colors makes the perfect gift for cooks.
2 3/4-qt. cap.
Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel distributes heat slowly and evenly.
Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset’s improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
Enamel interior’s light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, minimizing sticking and burning.
Made in France.
- 2 3/4-qt. cap.
- 8 3/4″ diam., 5″ high (5 1/2″ high with lid).
- 7 lb. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Stabilizers in the lid prevent rocking and hold it snugly in place.
- Ergonomic, composite knob withstands temperatures up to 375°F and provides a sure grip.
- Red, Lapis, Caribbean, Flame and Ocean lids have black phenolic knob; French Grey, Matte White, Matte Navy, Rose and Quince lids have stainless-steel knob.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 375°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.